Birds of Paradise Women's asymmetrical t-shirt


Some bright colors for a grey and rainy day!

I'm finally done with this new t-shirt that I started on Sunday! I was hopping to have it done by Monday but was interrupted by our lovely neighbors who invited us last minute for a BBQ. We couldn't refuse the invitation. So I finished the shirt on Tuesday morning, but had to wait late afternoon to take the pictures as it was raining. It's now all done and up on my website:)



Fabrics all cut and hand printed. The white part of the t-shirt is hand printed in black using a stencil that I created.


I always enjoy mixing fabrics together and bring a little personal touch with the hand printing, making my clothes more unique.


The seams are made in red to bring some contrast, and left visible for a more modern look and originality.



Cut in the back to make it more original.


This patchwork t-shirt has a fitted cut for a feminine line.


For those of you who prefer puffy sleeves and a more romantic look:




Comments

Popular Posts