Star Ruby Hand Printed T-shirt

When I created the Star Ruby t-shirt I had the 4th of July and fireworks in mind.
I had my mind set on very specific colors. The shirt was going to be red with navy blue and white stars. However the printing turned out different from what I was expecting! My navy blue stars turned up BLACK when I printed them! Fabric printing often gives you different results from what you might expect. I usually always do some color testing before printing my fabric, but this time I didn't because I was sure my navy blue printed on red will remain navy blue …. well it didn't.

I still love how the shirt turned out! Red, black and white color combo is very chic and can be worn all year round, including Christmas.



Each star pattern is hand printed one by one using a stencil that I created from my artwork.


I gave the top a modern and unique cut on the front leaving the seams visible for a more urban look.


Printing details on the back as well



This top is hand printed with eco friendly water based permanent ink. It is washable and can be ordered in sizes S up to size XXL. I always welcome custom sizes.


Find more unique art to wear shirts on my website


Comments

Popular Posts