Elisa Swing Top

This week I've been busy working on some custom orders for one of my customers who has been loving wearing my tunic swing tops for a while now and came back for more. We work closely together on the fabric choices and design modifications.

She loved the fabrics I used for the Elisa t-shirt and asked if I could made a tunic swing top with them.


As the fabric of the sleeve is a woven fabric we decided to use it only for the sleeves and stick to the red jersey for all the rest of the tunic. Because of the tunic design, the big paisley floral print was too big, so I offered her to hand print a simple paisley pattern all around the tunic skirt.


Getting ready to hand print the tunic using stencils and permanent water based ink.

..... et voila .....




Comments

Popular Posts