Abstract on black scarf

The Abstract on Black scarf is part of my new scarf collection.
This neck warmer scarf is soft, cozy, fashionable and totally unique!



This scarf is hand painted with pearlescent white paint and then hand printed with a leaf pattern using a stamp that I created.


I've been working on a lot of hand printing since the summer. You will see more and more designs using my hand printing from now on. I absolutely love the all the creativity behind hand printing: from creating the tools, trying all different kinds of paints and printing techniques to the actual finished design. This is so much fun!

I also started creating my own polymer clay buttons to go with my artsy designs. I always have a hard time finding buttons that I really like and that I think would go well with my designs. So last month I just went for it! I got a couple of polymer clay colors and started the fun:) 


And I used one of these buttons to go with my Abstract scarf. 


This scarf will keep you warm during the fall winter season.

 

It makes a wonderful and unique gift for your loved ones.



More unique scarves





Comments

Popular Posts